
Vacation officially came to an end today. I was supposed to head back into the office tomorrow, but was called to attend a funeral today for the mother of a man in our church. My pastor went on vacation himself yesterday, so that pretty much leaves me in charge of all the hospital calls and other things. I'm heading to the hospital tomorrow to pray with a new person in the church who is undergoing a heart cath. Not a big deal, but the hospitals around here that do that sort of thing are always an hour away. It gives me some time to think, pray and listen to some music if I choose. Christmas was good. We got all kinds of goodies. I got some great tools (Tim Allen Sound here) and nice clothes. Plus, I got the Socom II game that I asked for to play on my PS2 because every pastor needs to learn how to kill silently. Oh, did I tell you that I got Dawn an IPod? I don't think she likes it or was very excited to get it. Oh well...


1 comment:
Yeah, it looks like you're going to have to return that IPod, whoever heard of one of those anyway? :)I never tell anyone when Stephen wants a new video game because I know once he starts playing it I won't see him for days!
Post a Comment