Sunday, June 17, 2007
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD
It's super early on Father's day and I want to take just a moment to say Happy Father's day to my Dad. He'll probably never read this post as, I don't think he's ever been on the internet, but I have to say that he is truly one of the greatest guys I could ever have had as a father. I mean it. My whole image of what it means to be a father, and for that matter a husband, comes from watching my dad. He has always demonstrated his love for me and my sisters and has sacrificed many many things over the years for us. I am so thankfuld for his love for me and that God gave me the privelidge of being his son. They always say that children are a gift, which is absolutely true, but so are dads and mine is priceless. The love that my children have for me is a direct result of his love for me. Thanks Dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now someone else is a little behind.
Post a Comment