Sunday, August 19, 2007

4 Weddings Down!

Well I'm done with the weddings for the summer, as far as I know. It was a good summer as I had the honor of marrying off Amy Peach to her beau, Michael Nelson yesterday. It was a nice ceremony and a lot of fun hanging out with the peach family and other new friends. I'm glad to be back home though and am looking forward to hanging around the homefront for the rest of the year. My next wedding is in January as I get to officaite the wedding of one of my Defiance teens, Michelle and her man Tristin.

Along those lines, I love coming home to my family. I miss the a ton when I'm gone and they make me feel missed when I get home. It's good to be me.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Hey Scott!

Hey, e-mail me will you? It's about Tracy Waal's goodbye but not really goodbye service this Sunday. Thanks Scott.

Dave Tippett
djtipp@aol.com

Anonymous said...

was good to see you again.......
ml