Sunday, May 04, 2008
Why I Haven't Posted in So Long
Two posts ago I showed some pictures from the back porch of the house I was working on. Well, we like the house so much that we've decided to move into it. It's not quite finished yet, but here is a slideshow that Dawn put together to show you how much work we've done. All the flooring is now done, but the pictures are not in this show. We'll get those in soon. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Man that house looks sweet! Being right by the river would be awesome. Although it might make me wet the bed in the summertime with the windows open.
Wow, that is awesome!!! I am so excited for you all...and it looks like the kids are excited too. Congrats!!!
yay! that is such a cute house! you guys have done a great job on it? is it outside of town?
I still don't understand why you haven't posted for so long!! I'm glad you're back!
Post a Comment