
On Thursday of this past week Dawn and I got to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. I have been blessed with one of the most precious gifts that God could have given me. Dawn is my helpmate and my best friend. I am so greatful that God directed her path to cross mine and that somehow I suckered her into marrying me. You'll have to ask her what I got her for our big day. I want to thank all those who have prayed for us over the years and those who have modeled what it means to have a loving relationship. We are truly blessed by you. Thank you Dawn for loving me!
I LOVE YOU!,
~me

2 comments:
ahhhh.....
I thought of you guys on the big day, but we were somewhere in the exciting state of Montana with no phone service.
Thanks for being a great model to us. We love you guys!
Post a Comment