I am excited to post this week as I have been watching God work in tremendous ways in and through our lives. I get the honor of presiding over another couple who were in my youth group who are getting married today. They are a sweet couple that I have been blessed to have participated in their lives over the past 6 years. I have been blessed to see how God has been working in Ben and Lori's life in the past few months. It's great to know that God is in control. As for news around here, our neice has decided to move back home with her mom. I am very greatful that she has, according to her, thought through some of the issues she had and is trying to work them out with her parents. As for us, we're doing great1 for a guy who is unemployed, I seem to have a job land in my lap almost weekly and have rarely had a week since I resigned that I didn't get some sort of paycheck. We have been able to see how God is directing our path closer and closer to our ministry goals and are excited about what He has planned for us.
On another note I bet you can't guess who's turning 36 this weekend. Ok, I'll give you a hint. She's my wife, and the mother of my children. No...not her. It's Dawn you silly! If you get a chance drop her a note and tell her Happy Birthday on June 4th. On top of all that good stuff, out of the blue yesterday, someone put a contract on the house that I am selling and should close at the end of the month.
Well, for all of you of whom I haven't posted on your blogs lately, Ihaven't forgotten you, in fact I have been reading your stuff, but just haven't spent the time to write. I am praying for you and am excited that many of you are now done for the year with school and are finding jobs and ministries that you can be involved in this year. May God bless you all.
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
do you have another wife named dawn who lives in Virginia? If not, you should check the link to leave Dawn a note...
:o)
You're silly!
Post a Comment