Well, I've spent the night trying to catch up on all the blogs and comments that have been made this past week. I took a trip to St. Louis on Sunday and stayed there until Wednesday. NYI was putting on what they call DLC (District Leadership Conference) there and as the CO-District President for NYI I was able to attend with some other leaders from around the district here. They had it in ol St. Louis because that is where NYC is happening next year and we were toured around a little and updated about what is happening for that week. It was a good trip, but I didn't get to go up into the arch this year. Last year we did that as we met there. I did, however, get to go to the City Museum and play there a little. That is one of the most incredible places in the world to play. The place is absolutely amazing. There are tunnels, caves and all kinds of crazy stuff including a 5 STORY SLIDE! Everything is made out of things from other building and recycled stuff. It's just nuts!Anyway, that's where I've been lately and I catch up a little more this weekend if I have time.

1 comment:
Hi Scott.
Post a Comment