Thursday, November 16, 2006

UPDATE

It's been a while since I updated this thing so, I thought I'd spend a few moments today. First of all we started out the night with the flu. Reagan had a bad bad night and then it continued this morning with Dawn, then Connor and back to Reagan again. I'm holding down the fort right now and anything I've eaten today, but not sure how much longer that will last. As for other life issues nothing really new. We finished the house we were working on a couple of weeks ago and are praying for it to sell soon. We're heading down south to see my family for Thanksgiving and are really looking forward to that. On the church front, our church decided to start having our services permanently in the gym and to convert the sanctuary into a childrens area. The attitudes of some of the people have been pretty ugly thoughout all of this. I'll discuss this later when I'm feeling better. I've finished my Real Estate classes and have sent in my application to the state so that I can take the state test for licensure. It will probably be a couple of weeks before I know when I can take it.

That's it for now, but I'll try to update tomorrow more if I'm up to it.

Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you, Scott. Tell the fam we said hi. I know the woes of selling a house. Hopefully all will go well with the tests, too.