Here's a quick post to catch up. I've been extremely busy with my real estate stuff. It has been a real adjustment to our schedules after being out of work for so long. We are doing good and looking forward to what this summer holds. Right now I'm scheduled for 4 weddings this summer and one next winter. I've had a few opportunities to preach/teach at local churches which was nice. I had the honor of baptizing Connor last Sunday. It was totally cool to have him tell me later in the day "Thanks for baptizing me today". We had talked about his whys of wanting to be baptized and he was sound in his reponses. I'm so proud of these kids that God has blessed me with to watch over for Him.
Blessings all!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good to "hear" from you Mr. Williams. I'm still wanting you to baptize me, so put that on your calendar.
Tell Dawn and the kids "hello!" from Amy and I.
My Dad babtized me! I still cherish that fact!
Glad you are back "on" with the blogging. We have missed you!
what weddings are you doing?
marcia
It is good to hear from you. Crazy things are going on in my life too, I am hoping they slow down soon. Miss ya much.
One of the weddings is mine! Who are the others?
Post a Comment