Saturday, March 24, 2007

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings!

The question was asked what weddings I have coming up that I'm a part of well here's the list...so far.
Dawn's Sister, Denise. Dawn's Cousin, Christy, Christy Faron and hopefully Amy Peach. So, what that means is that I'll be in KC this summer and maybe Georgia this fall. I can't wait to see you all.

10 comments:

angie said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU and DAWN!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess I can't wait either.

Anonymous said...

me too, and of course you know that my house is always open for you guys
marcia

Anonymous said...

it must be hard being so popular.
p.s. come to seattle. i dare you.

Scott Williams said...

Lori, I already did that wedding. Do you two need counseling? We would love to make an all expense paid trip out there.

Marcia, thanks...I'm not sure what the plans are yet. We need to talk to Christy.

Anonymous said...

If I say yes to the counseling, does that mean you'll come?
Seriously, though I was just thinking the other day about how much I miss visting you guys!!
I miss you!!

Ryan Nonnemaker said...

If you drive to KC, then as you drive through Indianapolis I will meet you for a coffee/coke/meal.

ToddMishWill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ToddMishWill said...

There will be a shower for Amy on June 2nd at St Pauls (10-noonish). All are welcome. For those of you in the area...an invitation will go out in April...but those of you out of town...if you want to travel in, that would be great. Amy wants everyone to come so she can see everyone she misses.

Anonymous said...

I had emailed Dawn a while ago about if I needed to reserve a hotel room for you guys. She said she needed to talk to you and would get back to me. Have you decided what you'd like to do?