I had a looooong talk about a week or so ago with my pastor and we were discussing the church and all the things going on at it and with the people here. He also asked me if I were ready to begin "doing something". Now, before any of you get upset, he was not referring that I wasn't doing anything. Rather, he was asking if I was ready yet to get moving with some of the things we had talked about in the past. Surprisingly, I said yes without hesitation. So, what does that mean, you ask? Well, we're not real sure, but we are beginning to discuss ideas of starting a new church, service, satilite campus, ministry or something that I would be involved in. We have not narrowed it down to anything and I'm not sure what it would be yet. We are just talking and we'll figure it out in time.
As for other things...I went to Illinois this week to officiate my aunt's funeral. It's alway a strange situation to have to participate in a funeral let alone a family member's. It's definitely draining. Real estate is going steady. I'm not doing too bad for a rookie. My family is doing great and I'm more in love with my wife than ever.
God is good!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well you know there's a senior pastor position available down here now...(hint, hint)
My phone isn't ringing...
Post a Comment