Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Work Project






I thought I'd give you a few pictures from the back porch of my newest home rehab project. It's a 2 story brick home built in 1860 with hardwood floors 4 bedrooms, 2 and a half baths, a formal dining room and a wrap around porch that I took these pictures from. I'll post the finished photos in a couple of months.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippee, i like seeing your projects!

Nathan O. said...

well, the cowboys blew a game against the giants, and we all knew the bears had no chance this season... is the super bowl worth watching? maybe i'll TiVo the game so I can watch the commercials and just skip the blah blah blah of tom brady...

wanna take bets on how many times we see the Manning family or see highlights from Peyton or Archie?

jonathandy said...

so is is finished yet?