Sorry for the long delay in my posting to the blog, but had a lot of stuff going on around here. First of all, it seems, at this moment, that all is going well with the sale of the house. We are still trying to sell it by the 1st of February. Sunday was my last Sunday night with the teenagers. I still have tomorrow with them for Wednesday nights, but after that then Sunday is my last day on staff. Sunday night went really well. I've been trying to create transition with the youth and the adult leaders and they have begun to really step up and do some things that I wish they could have been doing a couple of years back, but maybe that's another reason for God pulling us out now. I'm looking forward to Sunday, kinda, as it will be our last day, but the pastor made a point of telling everyone in the church to "pour out their love for us" through cards, cash and groceries. It makes me a little uneasy and humbled, but I guess it's another answer to prayer. As for answers to prayer, the church has also decided to pay for our insurance for the next 3 months as well. That's a real blessing. My parents were here last week (part of the delay in posting) and my dad, unfortunately, got sick. I think it was the flu. I had to pick up Connor from school today because he was vomitting and tonight Dawn is. Thanks Dad. Anyway Reagan and I are next and we can hardly wait. Thanks Evan! (http://evanandjulia.blogspot.com/)
On the other front, God is beginning to direct me in some specific ways and we are getting more and more excited every day. I won't post them right now, but I will in the future as He directs me to more specifics. He is definitely a great God!
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why in the world are you going to go cry? Enlighten me.
Post a Comment