Friday, January 13, 2006

Praise The Lord, We Have An Offer!

Tonight at 9:08 I received a call from my realtor that WE HAVE AN OFFER! It's not too far off of what I had said my bottom line was and so I'll counter offer tomorrow. Hopefully, they will accept and we will close in about a month. Please continue your prayers, they are working. Pray that they will accept the counter offer and that all will go through with all that needs to happen for a house to close. God is faithful! I've been specifically praying that we would have an offer on the house by this weekend. I truly cannot believe it, but I really can.

UPDATE: We counter offered today (Saturday) and within a couple of hours they had ACCEPTED IT! Praise God! I put an incentive in it for them to close on it by the first of Feb. and they are going to try and make that happen! Here's a picture of it. Yeah, that's a silo. It was previously a barn that was transformed into a home back in 1978. It's the main entrance and the upstairs bath now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Ah...closing on a house isn't so bad.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you guys. You guys did a great job on the house. I'm glad someone finally made an offer! Hope the process goes smoothly for you.

Anonymous said...

Whatever the person offered you, I will double it, no triple it! Who do I make the check out to?

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
Cancel our offer and take Ben's offer. Double!! yeah, go for it!

MIL